Terms & Conditions
- Tickets purchased are Per. Delegate and can NOT be shared under any circumstance. Photo ID will be provided at registration. Should you be unable to attend, a substitute delegate may take your place. Notification of this name change must be received via email no later than one week prior to the conference. email@example.com
- MAMA Conference organisers have the right to refuse entry to anyone whose name has not been submitted by email to us at least one week prior to the event
- MAMA Conference organisers also maintain the right to refuse entry / purchase of place to any person without giving a reason.
- MAMA conference organisers reserve the right to change the conference speakers in cases of illness or other conditions beyond our control.
- Conference fee includes Entrance to the conference, lunch and refreshments and a certificate of attendance.
- Confirmation of booking - All bookings will be confirmed by the successful paypal receipt email or by written receipt in the post if you have paid by cheque. Hard Copy Tickets will not be issued, but once payment details are received you will also be asked to fill out a booking form. Once you have submitted this form, you will be sent a full confirmation email within.
- The Venue:
54 George Street Edinburgh EH2 2LR
TEL: 0131 220 4348
8. All information in connection with the conference will be found on the website. This includes venue details, speakers biogs,conference programme/schedule, travel & accommodation information. We will not be sending out hard copies of programmes.
9. All payments, including credit card, must be in pounds sterling.
10. MAMA Conference organisers reserve the right to cancel the conference up to 6 weeks prior to the event.
11. MAMA Conference organisers do not accept responsibility for loss or damage to delegates’ own property and/or personal effects caused by events beyond its control, including (but without limitation) theft, accidental damage, fire, flood, strikes, civil disturbances or for consequential loss or damage of any kind whatsoever.
12. Cancellation of booking - Written cancellations received six months (24 weeks) prior to the conference will be accepted and a refund of 90% of the booking charge will be made, within 12 weeks 75% and within 6 weeks 50%. Within 6 weeks of the conference, no refunds can be given. Verbal cancellations will not be accepted. If written cancellation is not received six weeks prior to the conference full payment will still be due irrespective of whether the delegate attends the conference
13. All personal information will be held in accordance with the Data Protection Act and will never be sold on to a third party.
14. Priority for ticket sales is given to those purchased via the website. People wishing to purchase a ticket by posting a cheque with a form may miss out on a place if tickets sell out via the website before the cheque is received. In this case, the cheque & booking form will be returned promptly to the sender with a note of explanation.
15. Breastfeeding Mothers. Unfortunately we can not cater for children under the age of 16 at our conference, however, if you are breastfeeding a baby up to the age of 12 months you are still welcome to attend with them. We will try to set aside a special mother & baby room for feeding, changing & escaping the throngs as & when you wish. We do request, however, that you respect the needs of the other delegates in attendance & immediately leave the conference/session room should your baby become noisy or disruptive.